Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Dead Lover (2025)

 

I'd never heard of this flick until it was mentioned by a youtuber, to say it's bonkers is an understatement. From the very off I was scratching my head thinking "what the f**k? It's in the old 4:5 screen ration, grainy picture, it looks like an old VHS tape from the 80's. The plot is mental, a female gravedigger falls in love, her partner drowns in a boating accident, his finger is all that is found of his body, so the Woman decides to do a "Frankenstein" and grow him, using the finger, yes she puts the finger in a plant pot and uses spells to resurrect him! The Gravedigger is played by Grace Glowicki with a totally insane performance, very manic facial mannerisms, very funny dialogue, you'll either love it or hate it, get through the total insanity and I had to admit it was a scream!

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment